Online registration for new and returning students is now available on the Parent Cloud at my.austinisd.org.
Visit AISD Student Registration Information for more information about transfers and applications for transfers.
Current Kinder through 5th Grade Students
Step 1: Create or verify a Parent Cloud account at https://my.austinisd.org
Please contact the school office to obatin your child's student number (required).
Step 2: Update or Enter Student Data
- Log on to my.austinisd.org. Upon a successful login, locate and select the Student Registration tile displayed on the home screen.
- Parents of returning students can validate existing data and make changes, if needed. Once the Next button is clicked to move to the next screen, the information is automatically saved. The final screen is a signature screen. After clicking Confirm Enrollment, the data is saved and the student is verified to return to Austin ISD for the upcoming school year. An email confirmation will be sent within 15 minutes to confirm registration is complete.
Parents of new students are able to enter all necessary information online to pre-enroll the student. Required documentation must be presented at the campus of enrollment to verify eligibility.
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card (optional)
- Immunization Records (English translation)
- Proof of Residency
- Parent/Guardian Photo ID
Each spring, Bryker Woods hosts Kinder Roundup, a kindergarten registration and orientation for incoming Kindergartners and their parents/guardians. At Kinder Roundup, parents will receive information about the AISD full-day kindergarten program, including curriculum, daily schedules, attendance requirements, the school year calendar, how to help a child prepare for school and information specific to Bryker Woods. During this orientation session, our new Panthers will get to know their classmates, meet their teachers and participate in introductory kindergarten activities as well as a tour of certain parts of the school and the kinder hallway/classrooms.
Kinder Roundup welcomes your child to this event.
Early registration assists the District in determining enrollments, assigning staff, and meeting individual school needs. Go to my.austinisd.org to register for an AISD Parent Cloud account and complete the new student registration. When attending Kinder Roundup, please bring your registration confirmation page along with the originals and 1 copy of:
- Your child's birth certificate
- Immunization record (English translation)
- Current proof of residence (electric bill or housing contract)
- Social Security card (optional)
- Parent's driver's license or photo ID
Children must be 5 years old on or before September 1st of the current school year to be eligible to be enrolled in AISD.