Online registration for new and returning students is now available on the Parent Cloud at my.austinisd.org.
Visit AISD Student Registration Information for more information about transfers and applications for transfers.
Current Kinder through 5th Grade Students
Step 1: Create or verify a Parent Cloud account at https://my.austinisd.org
Please contact the school office to obtain your child's student number (required).
Step 2: Update or Enter Student Data
- Log on to my.austinisd.org. Upon a successful login, locate and select the Student Registration tile displayed on the home screen.
- Parents of returning students can validate existing data and make changes, if needed. Once the Next button is clicked to move to the next screen, the information is automatically saved. The final screen is a signature screen. After clicking Confirm Enrollment, the data is saved and the student is verified to return to Austin ISD for the upcoming school year. An email confirmation will be sent within 15 minutes to confirm registration is complete.
Parents of new students are able to enter all necessary information online to pre-enroll the student. Required documentation must be presented at the campus of enrollment to verify eligibility.
- Your child's birth certificate
- Immunization record (English translation)
- Current proof of residence (electric bill or housing contract)
- Social Security card (optional)
- Parent's driver's license or photo ID
Children must be 5 years old on or before September 1st of the current school year to be eligible to be enrolled in AISD.