Top 10 Reasons to Volunteer for the PTA
10. You get to know the teachers and staff.
9. Your child will think you run the school!
8. You get to meet awesome Panther parents.
7. You get to help make decisions that impact your child’s experience.
6. You gain a deeper understanding of the school’s needs.
5. It’s fun!
4. You are helping to make a difference.
3. You can be part of the solution.
2. It’s important for the school.
1. Because… Bryker Woods. Needs. You!
One of the best ways to contribute to our school is by helping our PTA with the many initiatives, programs, activities and special events that they sponsor and coordinate. Opportunities are communicated throughout the year via LivingTree.
It goes without saying we can’t accomplish the goals of the PTA without the support of the amazing parents we have at this school. Please don’t assume someone else is doing it; click on the link below today and check the boxes where you can help. There are opportunities for everyone!
Not able to volunteer but still want to support Bryker Woods? See Giving to Bryker Woods for more ways to show your support.
Thank you for supporting The Best School in our Town!
Teacher & Classroom Volunteers
Teachers also have varying levels of parent volunteer* activities in their classrooms. Please check with your child’s teacher to find out what opportunities may be available for you to volunteer in the classroom and in other ways.
*Volunteers that work directly with students and are not supervised by a teacher must have a background check. Visit Austin Partners in Education to register and for more info. All parents must sign in at the office and put on a Visitor’s Badge when visiting/volunteering. Thank you!